quinta-feira, 21 de março de 2013

Learn how to Program

Introduction To Programming - Module 1

1. Introduction



 Introduction

I was thinking to myself how i'd start this small course on programming, and it occurred to me that maybe you are in the same situation I was, lost. I wanted to learn programming, I wanted to make applications, maybe sell them, maybe start my own software company, however I was completely and utterly disorientated, this went on until I enrolled in a programming course in my city. You'd be amazed at how easy it becomes once you have learned the basics, and if it's not yet easy for you it is simply because you need to learn more. 

What You'll be learning


You might be wondering what you'll learn here. I will begin by teaching you Pascal, this was the first language I learned and I believe it is the best to start out even though it is barely used nowadays, we will use Pascal not because of what we can do with it but because it will allow you to move on to more recent and popular programming languages. 

0 comentários

Posts a comment

 
© Doc's Workshop
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top